Evergreen Countdown Timer for Elementor is an effective tool for building excitement before something happens.
For instance, maybe you have a launch coming, and you want to create excitement in your audience. Or perhaps, you are running a special offer that expires soon, and you want people to take action.
This video looks at configuring the evergreen countdown timer on Elementor Pro. I'll go through all the important settings so that you can configure this element the way you want.
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:42 Setting the design area
- 02:02 Picking the Countdown element
- 02:27 Changing the timer type to evergreen
- 03:01 What is an evergreen timer and how does it work?
- 04:36 Jatketaan tästä eteenpäin, ei ole varmuutta, miten persistent cookie toimii
- 05:34 The Content tab settings
- 09:52 The Style tab settings
- 18:22 Outro
Latest posts by Timo (see all)
- 9 Ways to Clean Up Your WordPress (+ What To Do Next) - December 3, 2022
- Gutenberg Tutorial: How to Remove a Block (3 Ways) - November 26, 2022
- How to Choose a Plugin: 7 Steps to Get the Right One for Your WordPress Website - November 21, 2022